Supermicro Server Solutions for SAP HANA
Supermicro systems provide numerous benefits to SAP users with its SAP certified servers to run SAP HANA, S/4HANA and SAP NetWeaver workloads and boost performance of SAP mission-critical in-memory database and applications on the robust Supermicro scale-up platform.
Supermicro offers SAP customers a complete range of certified solutions providing high performance, density and configuration optimization. The SAP solutions range includes:
- Supermicro Solutions for SAP HANA® – pre-installed and pre-configured systems designed to help organizations instantaneously increase SAP transactional and analytical workload.
- Supermicro Scalable system for SAP HANA® allows customers to scale up from entry-level system configured with just 192 GB and up to 6 TB of memory and fully utilize two or four CPU sockets with up 112 cores and address huge HANA, S/4HANA, BW/4H, and Data Mart requirements.
- Continuously increasing Supermicro systems number in a Tailored Data Center Integration (TDI) offering add more value to the newly certified appliance to optimally integrate SAP HANA in your data center.
- TDI with Supermicro systems provides you with more flexibility regarding the hardware components required to run SAP HANA
- Supermicro platform for SAP Business Suite caters to the requirements of high performance, availability and scalability for mission-critical SAP NetWeaver systems.
- Serviceability: Supermicro understands the business requirements for quality and timely support. We offer excellent 24/7/365 support for our products including the option for global overnight or 4-hour on-site service at your location. Plus, new remote management software packages which make monitoring your infrastructure simple and effective.
Supermicro 4-Way Multiprocessor Server Systems Certified for SAP HANA
Supermicro 2U Ultra 4-way SuperServer 2049U-TR4 is designed to support the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 12TB of DDR4 memory in a density optimized 2U chassis. With 24 hot-swap drive bays including 4 NVMe enabled ports, and 11 PCI-E 3.0 slots, the new 4-way SuperServer is optimized for the following use cases:
- In Memory Computing/Databases: S4/Hana, Spark, Hadoop
- Real Time Analytics
- SAP Licensing optimization with NVMe Dynamic Tiering
We are extending our comprehensive portfolio of SAP certified systems with the new 2U 4-way SuperServer as a unique mission-critical scale-up single node system based on a well-defined hardware specification designed to meet the demanding performance requirements of SAP S4/HANA in-memory computing.
The 4-way solution STS-SAP-APP-2049U-TR4 is a fully configured and optimized appliance supporting Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 48 DIMMs for up to 6TB of memory, and 24 hot-swap drive bays including the support of 4 optional U.2 NVMe drives.
Upcoming Supermicro 8-Way Multiprocessor Server Certification for SAP HANA
In a continued effort to provide more product and solutions choices Supermicro is carrying on the SAP certification program. Supermicro has certified its full range of server and storage solutions to support the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform on Linux operating system. Supermicro is in active cooperation with SAP to bring its rich portfolio of open cloud-scale computing solutions to enterprise customers looking to transition from legacy high-cost closed systems to open, cost-optimized, software-defined architectures. To support this collaboration, Supermicro is a dynamic member of the SAP global technology partner program.
Supermicro is offering SAP customers a wide range of certified solutions including high performance, rack-mount 1U or 2U Ultra SuperServers, 4 or 8-socket Multi-Processor (MP) systems, high performance, density optimized SuperBlade® and no-compromise 5th generation Twin architecture BigTwin™ computing solutions. Designed for enterprises that require the highest operational efficiency and maximum performance, all these Supermicro SuperServer solutions are ready for SAP applications based on NetWeaver technology platform such as SAP ECC, SAP BW and SAP CRM, either as application or database server in a two- or three-tier SAP configuration.
Supermicro 7U 8-socket SuperServer® 7089P-TR4T is Supermicro’s flagship, enterprise-class, 8-socket server product optimized for Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors supporting up to 3 UPIs per socket to deliver unprecedented server performance.
With a unique modular design for industry-leading scalability and expandability, the system can be configured to scale from 4 processors with up to 6TB of memory to 8 processors with up to 12TB of memory. To complement this level of computing performance, the 7089P-TR4T is capable of leveraging up to 41 NVMe storage devices (32 hot-swappable), 23 PCI-E 3.0 cards (or 8 double-width GPU cards).
With a multitude of configuration and deployment possibilities, the 7089P-TR4T system is the most flexible and performance optimized enterprise server for your most demanding
- In-Memory Databases
- Large Transactional Databases
- Real-Time Analytics
- Mission Critical Workloads